HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday - Friday: 9am-5pm
Statutory Holiday: Closed
UNIVERSITY SQUARE PLAZA
65 University Avenue East, Unit 10
REMINDER: PLEASE BRING PROPER FITTING ATIRE (EX. SHORTS) TO YOUR FITTING APPOINTMENT!
PASS Bracing is proud to be an approved provider for the Workplace Safety Insurance Board, Ontario Disability Support Program, and Ontario Works orthopaedic bracing claims. We submit the necessary information to WSIB/ODSP/OW on your behalf.
Steps to submitting a claim:
1) Book an appointment to pick out the appropriate product for your condition.
2) Bring any information you have about your claim including:
- Signed prescription from a Medical Doctor or a signed note from your physiotherapist - please note that some claims will not accept physio notes.
-Specific information about your claim such as: member ID, claim #, and caseworker name
3) The staff will submit information on your behalf to the appropriate policy
4) Your caseworker will contact us directly within a few days to a few weeks to let us know if the product is approved or denied.
5) Return to the store for product pickup once we contact you and sign a form stating you received the product.