PASS Bracing is proud to be an approved provider for the Workplace Safety Insurance Board , Ontario Disability Support Program, and Ontario Works orthopaedic bracing claims. We submit the necessary information to WSIB/ODSP/OW on your behalf.
Steps to submitting a claim:
1) Book an appointment to pick out the appropriate product for your condition.
2) Bring any information you have about your claim including:
- Signed prescription from a Medical Doctor or a signed note from your physiotherapist - please note that some claims will not accept physio notes.
-Specific information about your claim such as: member ID, claim #, and caseworker name
3) The staff will submit information on your behalf to the appropriate policy
4) Your caseworker will contact us directly within a few days to a few weeks to let us know if the product is approved or denied.
5) Return to the store for product pickup once we contact you and sign a form stating you received the product.